The first day. Why the HELL am I doing this?
2021, April 30th.
In two days It will be MY BIRTHDAY. I'm turning 26 years old.
So, why am I doing this? I decided to start writing a blog because I want to record my life and follow my progress in the long journey of achieving my goals.
What am I doing right now?
Studying Mandarin Chinese: Since I went to China in 2019 I decided to go back no matter what, and one of the best ways to go is studying Chinese in the Confucious Institute and get a schoolarship to study in China.
Improving my English: I feel like my English speaking skills are very bad right now. I haven't practice my pronunciation since I finish my english course like 7 years ago I have to improve it because I feel I will need it if I go to China. This is the reason why I'm writing this blog in English, to also improve my writing skill.
Trying to make money online: I want to make passive money in PTC platforms (Paid for click). Perhaps it is a long term way to make money it doesn't require a very stable and fast conection to internet that is a very important problem to meπ Also, the money I invest in Neobux (PTC platform that I'm currently using) I make it in 2captcha doing captchas. It's a very boring job but It doesn't require concentration and I can do or see other things while I'm doing captchas.
So, what are my goals right now?
FIRST GOAL: Create a passive income online to earn money, so I will be able to pay for the plane ticket to China and be a self-supporting person. And also to support my mom and help my grandmother.
SECOND GOAL: Learn Chinese and reach a HSK3 level that is one of the requirements to win a scholarship. Be a outstading student π
THIRD GOAL: Improve my English to be able to communicate to english speakers without hesitation and with security in myself. And also I would want to certificate my english level taking the TOEFL or IELTS exam.

Comments
Post a Comment